Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Difficult questions

So recently, me and one of my friend was asking each other questions, which turn out to be incredibly difficult. So if it was you...what will you answer?

Questions
1) If you already have a boyfriend, but then an extremely cute, funny, smart, talented and sporty guy told you he had feelings for you, and ask you out, what would you say?

2) If your mega crush asked you out, what would you say? But the problem is one of your mega best friends also have a crush on your crush, what would you say now?

I found the 2nd question to be extremely hard, like yeah! You want to date your crush but does that mean you will ruin your friendship with your ultimate best friend? Is it worth the risk? Is it? Or should I just reject him. It's a difficult question, I know. But what will you guys answer?

Hearts and stars <3

No comments:

Post a Comment